as tradicións e a cultura da xente do mar
Asteleiros Triñanes Dominguez, S.L. are located in Ladeira – Chazo (Boiro) and began their activity in 1978. Since our beginnings in Agañán (Boiro), we built different type of vessels (fishing vessels, aquaculture boats, barges, “dornas”, pleasure boats, etc. We’ve built more than 150 units and most of them have more than 10 GTR
Our work is based on the application of new techniques in wooden shipbuilding and the use of the latest technologies. As we are concerned about offering to ship-owners a modern type of boat that responds effectively to the challenges of continuous quality improvement, we use laminated wood in our constructions and epoxys as effective adhesives and preservatives. This effectively meets modernization requirements proposed by several European directives on safety and optimization of the fishing and aquaculture fleets.
It should be remembered that the use of new technologies with wood doesn’t suppose the abandonment of the craftsmanship of the profession, but also adds to the advantages of so-called responsible consumption: use of natural and native raw materials; low energy cost to produce; low environmental risk. All this respond to a philosophy in the search for the respect and care of the sea that the ship-owners of these boats know well.
Services and activity areas
- Implementation of projects and prototyping of fishing and aquaculture vessels.
- With the work system nominated “turnkey”, we offer the full range of vessel services and administrative procedures to customers: administrative permits and licenses, down payments, grant management for ship construction and modernization.
- Construction of fishing boats
- Construction of auxiliary aquaculture vessels
- Construction of traditional vessels (recovering the maritime heritage)
- Construction of leisure boats
- Repair and maintenance of all types of vessels (prevention treatment of osmosis in polyester vessels)
Thank you to contact us
Ladeira Chazo, 33 – Abanqueiro, 15938 Boiro. A CORUÑA.
+34 981 847 440
+34 981 845 788
+34 637 756 127